Housing is Preventative Medicine
Time & Location
About the Event
A Community Conversation about the relationships between housing security and mental and physical health.
Co-sponsored by Golden United and Golden Community Partners.
Join experts for a dynamic dialogue on how housing affects mental and physical health. We'll also feature a new short video by Don Cameron.
- The Links between Housing and Health
- Katy Miller, RN-BC, Golden Primary Care, Centura Health
- Moriah Bell, MPH, Community Health Project Coordinator, Centura Health
- The State of Affordable Housing in Jefferson County
- Brian Rossbert, Executive Director, Housing Colorado
- Some Solutions in Jefferson County
- Rebekah Raudabaugh, Homeless Navigator, Jefferson County
- Linda Barringer, Jeffco Coordinator, Colorado Safe Parking Initiative
- What This Means to Our Community
- Breakout groups