Sun, Nov 15|
Flavors of Golden 2020: Supporting and Celebrating Local Business
Time & Location
Nov 15, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About the Event
Join via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88161370055
Join the Golden United Family for our annual Flavors of Golden event. This year we are coming together to support and celebrate the Golden Businesses that are such a vital part of our community and whose sustained operations are at risk during this pandemic.
When: Sunday, November 15th, 12-1 pm
Where: Your couch! Join via Zoom from the comfort of your home
What: A community celebration and mobilization of support for Golden businesses
How You Can Engage:
- Register for the event and sign the Buy Local Pledge
- Buy a meal from a local restaurant to eat at home while celebrating with your community. Several restaurants are offering special meals and prices - see below!
- Donate to provide a meal for a family in need. Golden United has partnered with BGOLDN to address food insecurity in Golden.
- Encourage your friends and neighbors to join the celebration and share the registration link.
BUY LOCAL PLEDGE
By registering for the event, I commit to supporting local Golden businesses by making at least 2 purchases from local businesses (excluding grocery stores) prior to the November 15th Flavors of Golden Lunch. I will continue to give priority to making purchases from local businesses after the event with the goal of at least one local business purchase per week. I commit to first consider options to buy local before making online purchases from retailers outside of Golden.
- Educational Presentations: Learn about the importance of supporting local businesses with presentations from the Chamber of Commerce, local business owners, and more!
- Raffle: Attend the event on November 15th to be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a package of gift cards from Golden businesses and restaurants.
- Event Link: We will email the link to registrants before the event.
Flavors of Golden Meal Choices:
- El Dorado: Burrito Supreme for $11.50
- Cafe13: Turkey Sandwich on a hoagie with Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pesto, Balsamic Vinaigrette and Baked Potato Soup for $12.25
- Cheese Ranch: Red Rocks Box for Two: 3 cheeses, 3 meats with accouterments for $21.00 OR a sandwich of your choice, cheese snack, and chips or fruit for $9.00
- Basic Kneads Pizza: All in One: Small Pizza and Salad for $11.00
Thank You to Our Partners: